Thursday, March 1, 2012

Daily Dose of BS March 1

Ever seen anyone pick up a beer bottle with a staw? I can do it, or roll a pool ball under the pool cue that is laying across the table? I am intrigued when someone tells me I can’t do something, I try it anyway. Last night I was watching a show that said you can’t hold an egg in your hand and smash it when using equal pressure all around the egg. My kids tried it so I thought I would I used the same egg that they tried it on and succeeded, they cried foul saying that the egg was cracked so I tried it again and did it, they kept saying you did this wrong dad or you did that wrong, so I videoed myself doing it and you can hear the egg pop, from the pressure of my grip. I was thinking that I was the bmoc, till I got to work this morning and googled it and watched many videos of others who thought they had super powers. They don’t it was a wives tale. I then thought that the eat six saltine crackers in a minute could be done, of course I tried it, I couldn’t do it but again went to youtube and saw it done. When people say it can’t be done some accept that answer - while others of us accept the challenge, which one are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment