Monday, March 5, 2012

Daily Dose of BS March 5


If you knew that you were going to die in 29 years what would you do differently?  I got an age calculator as an email and it asks 12 questions, 12 questions to your life span kind of weird.  Some of the questions deal with how you eat, your height, weight, and age, how active you are and whether you are a smoker or not, do I ever drink more than 5 drinks in a night?  Am I active for 30 minutes 4 times a week, and a few more questions I don’t remember off the top of my head, but weird that you answer 12 questions and the crystal ball looks in the future to see how much time you have left.  I obviously need to change some things to move that age up from 29 years to 43 years.  I would like to think I am just starting off the 2 half of my life, and if the second half is like the first I better buckle up and hang on for one hell of a ride.  

No comments:

Post a Comment