Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Feb 8 game of life

Our lives are really like a game, there is strategy and there is luck.  We all play it sometimes we win and sometimes we lose.  As I was thinking about what to write for my daily dose of BS this morning I kept going back to Sundays big game and how in the first quarter I heard Joe Buck and Troy Aikman talk about no team has ever comeback from a 2 touchdown deficit in the Super Bowl and how Tom Brady ended up pulling out a huge win for the Patriots.  And in November during the election when we kept hearing that there is no way Donald Trump could win, no way.  Here are a couple of examples of where the impossible happened, I guess what I am trying to say is never count anyone out, there is always hope for people and situations.  And in our continual game of life we just keep playing the cards we are dealt and bluffing our ways to victories.  

No comments:

Post a Comment