Monday, February 6, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Feb 6 sidewalks

Reaching above freezing yesterday brought my wife and I out for a walk around the neighborhood, we haven’t hit the streets for about a month in a half and I’ll tell you what there are lots of people out there that have not shoveled their sidewalks and don’t even get me started on the corners, there were only 2 or 3 that were cleared enough for us to not have to climb over them and only one that would have allowed a wheelchair to pass.  I thought that the city insisted that the sidewalks get cleared within 24 hours of a snow fall?  Also when the corners aren’t cleaned the water that needs to flow to the sewers get backed up and then causes pooling and eventually more potholes.  And I think that we have enough of those already.  

No comments:

Post a Comment