Monday, February 20, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Feb 20 presidents day

I had to smile when I saw the headline not my president’s day.  So if the president isn’t your president and you work for a company or for the government who gives you the day off are you expected to work then?  That is the first thing that popped into my head when I read that.  Ok would someone please explain to me what is meant by that statement?  I really do not understand it.  The day is not honoring one president but all the people who have served as president.  Pick your favorite one, you have 45 select the one you like or the ones you like and celebrate them, and if you really have a beef with the system, work to change it.  We all have skin in the game many of us voted, many of us are unhappy but on the other hand there are still many who are happy.  And if this isn’t your president’s day and you can’t find one of the 45 to celebrate, maybe you just need to dig further, because I am pretty sure that they have all done something worth celebrating.   

No comments:

Post a Comment