Friday, February 24, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Feb 24 fake news

I know I am going to take some crap for this but do you think that the media sources out there are more about reporting the news or making the news?  We have been hearing lots about fake news and I too sometimes fall for the click bait to read a story about this or the 10 reasons why this that or the other things.  But do you really feel as though the media is out to report fake news?  if you can’t trust the media, who can you trust?  Now, hear me out, I chose a profession where integrity and honesty are key, I chose to work in the media.  I have been given crap from everyone from my Dad who loves me to my friends to people I don’t even know about the integrity of the media, calling us a bunch of liars and news fabricators.  I think that when some people have a real news story about them break that they don’t like or that they don’t get shown in the best light they are calling it fake news.  I agree that some stuff out there is fake but news from trusted sources isn’t. 

No comments:

Post a Comment