Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Feb 14 Valentines Day

I choo’choo’ choose you.  Best Simpsons episodes ever.  I used to feel like Ralph when I was a kid as we handed out store bought valentines cards and put conversation hearts into a little place baggie or cellophane cut into squares and synched together with a bit of ribbon. Valentine’s day is today, don’t say I didn’t warn you.  What do you get someone you have been married to for almost 27 years?  Flowers, a card, chocolates or other candies, I know candy conversation hearts, actually to me Valentine’s Day to me it is a made up holiday in order to sell cards and candy.  I know, call me Mr Romantic, 50 shades of blah, I am going to stimulate the local economy and take my wife out for dinner, and maybe a movie, if not it’s hot pockets and Netflix.  By the way what’s good on Netflix these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment