Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Feb 7 driving

Every parent’s worst nightmare was realized by Justin McElwain’s parents yesterday as the body of the 22-year-old was pulled up from Swift Creek.  As a parent of four kids hearing that a car went over the embankment last Wednesday morning the first thing I did was to call my son who lives with his buddies to make sure that everything was ok.  I don’t mean to awful-ize here but as a parent you worry, at least I do and I am thinking that this feeling doesn’t go away when your kids get older, my Mom and Dad worry about my brothers and I am sure of it.  Back to the car going down the embankment, I do not know what caused the car to lose control, I do not know what caused the car to end up on the ice, I didn’t know him but I do know that the outcome is sad for all who knew this young man.  

No comments:

Post a Comment