Monday, February 13, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Feb 13 fast life

I saw a couple of posts on Facebook over the weekend about how fast life is and how things can change immediately.  I agree things can change in an instant sometimes for the good other times for bad.  One of my friends had the latter happen this weekend to her and her family.  The apartment building that my friend lived in was ravaged by fire over the weekend, and not only did she and her family lose all of their personal belongings but so did their over 7 neighbors, I couldn’t imagine losing everything in a blink of an eye.  When I was growing up my brother put some paper into the furnace because he had seen flames in there and wanted to see more, it was quickly extinguished and he never did this again.  Over the weekend I thought a lot about this and how fast life can change, I know for one I need to slow down and relearn how to smell the roses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment