Thursday, February 16, 2017

Daily Dose of BS feb 16 pop

Our pop machine at work had a 25% increase last week sometime I am not much of a pop drinker but every once in a while I will crack open a pop.  Is it pop or soda?  I grew up in Minnesota and I have always called it pop, when I moved around at the beginning of my career I ran into people that looked at me like I was a back woods hick, I assure you that I am not.  But back to the whole pop vs soda argument, most of the country calls it soda, some of us call it pop and in Georgia I heard that they call it all Coke.  What if you wanted a Mt Dew would you order a Mt Dew Coke?  I am not sure.  Anyway I am not sure how much longer we will be having this argument as the taxes for the cost of pop are going up at many locations and I am guessing that the government will someday step in and tell us no more pop.  What are your thoughts on the whole pop vs soda wars and are you still drinking the stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment