Monday, February 27, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Feb 27 line in the sand

Have you ever made that line in the sand and said I am not going to cross that line.  I promise myself I will never do..fill in the blank?  I have and I bet that you have as well.  I wonder if it is a sign of the times, of our society or that we are weak or maybe we are making lines in the sand that can’t possibly be kept.  There are some that are hard and fast rules that we should not do, but some do.  Every single day we hear of people who have killed someone or robbed a bank or even embezzled money from you name it work, club, church, school..the list is as long as my arm.  When I was young and would get disciplined by my Dad I remember saying I will never yell at my kids.  Guess what if you have kids sometimes you yell.  Does this make a failure?  No way.  Sometimes we make the “nevers” in our lives unattainable.  How do you set and stay with a goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment