Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Daily Dose of BS July 20 political bashing

I read a post on Facebook yesterday that said “can’t listen to anymore Hillary bashing.  Especially from women.”   At first I scrolled right by it then had to go back and find it, because, to me that would be the same thing as someone saying I can’t listen to anymore Trump bashing, especially from men.  I think with national politics thrown in all of our faces and the republican convention being broadcast this week and the democratic convention on the air next week, we are all at the tipping point of no more politics.  When I think about the post I read from yesterday I just chuckle to myself and think there is going to be a whole lot of political bashing between now and November, as a matter of fact there will be a whole lotta political bashing between now and the rest of our lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment