Monday, July 18, 2016

Daily Dose of BS July 18th cops

I wouldn’t want to be a cop, not a chance in the world.  People don’t respect them, they get called names and there is a hate for them.  I don’t understand why people don’t like cops.  I have a few good friends who choose this line a work and they are great people.  It is funny a few years ago we went on vacation with a cops family and I asked why there is such a distain for police officers, he responded that people remember the ticket they got or the time their innocent grandma got pulled over.   Well I for one respect the job that they are doing, it isn’t easy, especially in todays political climate and the distrust of everyone in a uniform.  Over the weekend a handful of officers were shot, and a couple died in the line of duty, my heart goes out to the families of these people doing their job, trying to make their cities safe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment