Friday, July 1, 2016

Daily Dose of BS July 1 job

I am not much of a job jumper.  In the 23 year I have lived in La Crosse I have worked for 4 different companies, the longest for 15 and a half years.  The reason I bring this up is I have been working for the La Crosse Radio Group for 6 years and the station that I anchor every morning was switched over from Adult Standards to Talk Radio 4 years ago today.  I have said it many times on my show that if you find a job you love doing it isn’t like you are working, and I still believe that today.  Sometimes getting up at 4 am sucks, I am not going to lie but getting home for lunch most days is fantastic.  When I started things off 4 years ago my goal was to entertain, educate or inspire with each of the guests that I have had on the show, I believe that is what I have done.  For those of you who have taken the ride, I hope that it wasn’t to bumpy, and I hope that the future is even smoother sailing than the past.  Thanks for hanging with me this past 4 years and here’s hoping for a long future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment