Thursday, July 21, 2016

Daily Dose of BS July 21 old style

What goes around comes around and what is old is new again.  Good news for fans of Old Style, Pabst Brewing is returning to the roots of Old Style and rolling out the new Old Style Oktoberfest just in time for the festival that Old Style helped to start 56 years ago.  I had even heard but not confirmed that the City Brewery was going to re-brand the World’s Largest 6 Pack, personally I think that would be cool as the La Crosse Lager rap that is on it now needs work.  Another thing that Old Style will be doing is taking a page from Miller Lite and going back to the old style of the Old Style cans.  I hope that this marketing idea works for them.  I also hope that the 60 pack that I saw Coors Light was coming out with works as well.  I guess that with today being as hot as it is going to be I am just looking to stay cool with a couple of brews.  Have a great day and enjoy life responsibly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment