Thursday, July 28, 2016

Daily Dose of BS July 28 age of consent

In the land of make believe who is at fault?  Are young girls who at the age of 12 committed murder really going to be tried as adults?  I have serious questions about this, why are girls who are now 14 going to be charged as adults.  I have two 14 year olds at home and I can tell you even though they are mature that they are no way capable of being adults, they are still kids, sure they know right from wrong but I am not sure if they see the big picture, we all know adults who don’t quite see the big picture.  I think that once we charge these two girls as adults we open up a slippery slope that who knows where it will stop, will we charge 10 year olds or 8 year olds?  When do we start charging kids as adults?  Should we then move the age of consent to that age? 

No comments:

Post a Comment