Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Daily Dose of BS July 19 found purse

I read a story yesterday about a forgotten purse being returned with about 12 grand left untouched.  To hear this brings a smile to my heart because being in the media we are often blamed for bringing nothing but bad news, the news of dregs of society and the bad things in life.  I also smile because I would have also turned it back in.  In my life I have found two purses and have brought them to the customer service areas of the stores.  I really believe that most people would turn in a purse.  It is the right thing to do and I do believe that people are generally good.  Think to yourself would you return a found purse of wallet?  If so why, if not why not?  Here is another scenario if you found a 100-dollar bill on the ground with no one around would you pocket it, what is there were people around would that make a difference?  

No comments:

Post a Comment