Thursday, July 14, 2016

Daily Dose of BS July 14th pokeman



I played in a pinball tournament back when I was a teenager, I loved pinball, my first real job that wasn’t at a restaurant was as at an arcade in Har Mar Mall in Roseville, Minnesota.  Pinball was my game, I had a couple of machines at my parents’ house and new the basics of fixing them.  They got sold off, I got a real job and I haven’t played pinball in years.  After I got married I had a Nintendo and used to love the game of Tetris, I loved that game so much that I used to dream about it, I then grew up and didn’t really play any other games until Farkle was on Facebook and then Angry Birds but nothing is as big and blew up as fast as the Pokémon Go game.  The nice thing about this game is that it gets its players outside and in the fresh air, the bad thing is that I guess that is super addictive, so much so that the players are walking into things such as the street and into lakes.  I didn’t think that that would be possible, never mind we see people all the time looking down at their phones.   

No comments:

Post a Comment