Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Daily Dose of BS July 5 selfdriving cars

I used to watch the Jetsons and think it was cool that they had tubes to get somewhere rather than walking and cars that flew, but the thing I thought was the coolest was the phones where you could see the person you were talking to.  In a weird way the stuff shown on that kids cartoon came to fruition, we have moving sidewalks at the bigger airports, there are personal flying machines, and you can talk to anyone via skype.  The video phone to me was a huge disappointment in theory I thought it was cool but in practicality I don’t like it because it feels old school where you have to sit and talk.  Who has time for that?  Another technology that has been making headlines of late is the self-driving car, which I think is cool, but would I trust it, I am not sure.  Would you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment