Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Daily Dose of BS July 13 violence.

From the sounds of the national media there is violence everywhere.  That everyone hates everyone else.  I just got back from a trip out east and I didn’t see it there, I have been all over the Midwest and I haven’t seen it here either.  Of course there is going to be pockets of anger and pockets of violence but that is like any given group.  Look at the group that you are most familiar with, be it your family, your job, your friends there will always be a pot stirrer, the one who likes to push buttons, and rock the boat.  I bet that everyone either reading or hearing this, has been the cause of a fight or two in their lives.  Just because there is violence and fighting in some areas doesn’t mean that there is violence everywhere and it certainly doesn’t mean that we all hate each other, because we don’t.  I feel as though the national media is building the violence up and causing much of the fighting that is happening all around us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment