Thursday, October 8, 2015

Daily Dose of BS texting Oct 8

You know that texting and driving is against the law right?  Daily I look at the people around me the others that are sharing the road with me and my family and friends.  Daily I see distracted drivers plowing through their lives eyes down on a phone or other device while they should be paying attention to the stuff going on around them.  Daily I see a distracted parent texting while in the car with their most precious of cargo in the back seat.  I have even seen senior citizens looking down at a phone while driving.  This is a problem, a serious problem that not only is affecting us, but affecting people all over the country.  The laws have been written to keep people from texting and driving but that hasn’t helped.  The police in La Crosse for 5 days this month will be cracking down on distracted driving including stopping those who are texting and driving.  Remember that whomever you are texting can wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment