Thursday, October 15, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Oct 16 freedom honor flight

I was never in the Military, I do however respect all those who have chosen that path.  Some real important people in my life have gone in the service from my Grandpa Schmidt, to my Dad, to many of my buddies, and more.  We all have special people in our lives who put Country first, many have come back from serving only to not get the thanks that they have deserved, which makes me sad.  If not for the sacrifice of their time and efforts we would not be free as we are today.  The reason I bring this up today rather than on a Veteran’s holiday is that my good friend Lloyd is making the trip tomorrow to Washington DC as a Hero, on board the Freedom Honor Flight.  From the first flight in 2008 FreedomHonorFlight.org has been making this a special day for our Veteran.   To my good friend Lloyd and to the others on the trip, thank you for your service. 

No comments:

Post a Comment