Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Oct 28 not my job

I can’t be the only one who notices when signs are messed up can I? For about the past week and perhaps even longer the sign for Highway 35 / Great River Road at the curve on George street right in front of Kwik Trip is upside down.  This isn’t the first time that I have talked about a sign in the city that is messed up.  These types of noticed bug me because I wait a few days to see if it gets fixed before I mention it, and I know I am not.  Speaking of signs there is a sign on the Western La Crosse Sign that someone scrawled the F word.  I know I am not perfect nor do I claim to be but I do try my best and if I notice something within my personal or work space I try to take care of it.  I guess that today’s lesson is open your eyes and notice things around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment