Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Daily Dose of BS fair? Oct 7

Everybody wants life to be fair, guess what it isn’t, and it never will be.  I think of all the times that things were fair in my life, and really truly they never were.  Someone always has the advantage or the upper hand.  How we deal with that is what makes us who we are.  I recall when I was a kid and my brothers and I would fight over the last piece of anything and mom would always jump in and try to make it fair, offering to cut it up into thirds the “fair” thing to do.  Someone always got the smaller piece or was the last to pick or wasn’t happy for this reason or that reason.  Fast forward to life now, people get opportunities that you never got, how unfair is that?  Guess what life isn’t about being fair it is about making your own opportunities and knowing when to take them.  Quit whining about life and take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment