Thursday, October 29, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Oct 29 parking

The one thing you hear people complain about most in La Crosse is parking and that will soon be at the top of minds when alternate side parking is implemented next month.  We always have alternate side parking November 1st through April 1st if there is snow or no snow.  151 days to try to get it right. I like to look at it like a game you can’t win. I am lucky enough to have garage parking but my son isn’t as lucky. He gets to park behind the house, at least it isn’t on the street.  I personally dislike the alternate side parking law.  I have been living in LaCrosse for 23 but have only had 2 tickets for parking on the wrong side of the street.  With all this fine money collected, I wonder where it all goes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment