Monday, October 12, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Oct 12 dine and dash

Well it took me till 47 years old to dine and dash.  My son and I headed up to the cities over the weekend to hang out with my brothers, and it just happened to be a get together of some of my high school classmates.  My brothers and I headed out to meet up with them to get together to BS about life.  We had a few beers and then left to head back to my brother’s house.  I didn’t think anything of it, till I heard from one of my friends the next day telling me I left without paying.  I honestly thought that my brother was picking up the drinks.  I was wrong.  Needless to say I owe someone 20 bucks because one of my classmates picked up my tab.  My brothers and I also hit up a bar that our Dad and Grandpa’s drank at one time.  Besides forgetting to pay for my beers at the one place it was a pretty awesome weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment