Monday, October 26, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Oct 26 mustard

There are those who do and those who don’t.   Which type of person are you?  Personally I am one who doesn’t, well let me clarify that, I don’t most of the time.  I will occasionally use, but only in a rare case.  There are many out there that are using every day.  They are putting the stuff on everything from fries to sandwiches and bananas, I have even heard of some putting it in their hair.  Really the only time I ever use mayo is when making egg salad, tuna salad or a blt.  Now for me I am of the other camp, I love a good hardy mustard.  There are many flavors of the yellow stuff out there, but I prefer either a whole grain mustard, a stone ground, regular or horseradish mustard but not a honey mustard, yuck to sweet.  Which is weird because I love peanut butter and honey.  Anyway which camp are you a mayo, or mustard person, or the rare bird, both?

No comments:

Post a Comment