Monday, October 19, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Oct 19 playboy

I heard over the weekend that Playboy magazine is going nude free in the future.  Starting with the issue in March of 2016 there will be no more nude pictures in the magazine.  I guess all those times when people said that they were reading it for the articles really were true.  As a young man it was always a rite of passage for you to sneak a peak of the magazine.  I guess that went away when people stopped buying magazines.  Speaking of change, I am not a fan of the throwback jerseys that the NFL have forced down our throats these past few years, watching the Packers game yesterday brought the comments from more than one that it doesn’t look like they are wearing pants.  To me it is just another way for the NFL to take more money from us fans.  

No comments:

Post a Comment