Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Daily Dose of BS October 20 skateboarding

Yesterday was such a beautiful day.  How did you spend it?  I raked, and played outside with my kids.  When the kids got home from school we BS’ed for a few minutes then I asked who wanted to play catch, neither did, but they wanted to play a little basketball, I have got to be the worst hoops player in the world after taking about 50 shots and missing almost all of them I was about ready to hang it up and head inside with my head held low.  My daughter then pulled out the long board and asked if I would pull her around the block, I did, then told her I used to skateboard when I was her age.  She didn’t believe me, I then very nervously mounted the board and did something that I haven’t done in probably 33 years, I skate boarded, slow at first, then a bit faster, and it felt awesome.  I guess that the lesson today is don’t be afraid to try something again for the first time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment