Monday, October 5, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Oct 5 trash

My parents taught me not to litter, to pick up after myself, to leave things in better shape when you are finished using something.  For the most part I believe that I do all of the above.  I really enjoyed Oktoberfest this year, I like that for the most part that people were respectful of others, and of other people’s things, there were a few issues like there always are when your community grows by a hundred thousand for a day, but mostly things were good.  What I don’t get is the litter that is strewn on the parade route and the cyclone of trash that is in the college neighborhoods.  I didn’t venture to deep into college town, but on West Avenue I think that the visitors into our beautiful city forgot to pick up after themselves.  How hard is it to pick up your beer bottle, chip bag, or solo cup when you are finished with it and put it in the trash?  Remember you Mom doesn’t live here, pick up after yourself, in fact even if your Mother did live here, pick up your own stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment