Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Oct 14 phone

I did the software update in my phone sometime in the past two weeks, and my phone has been acting up ever since.  I went in yesterday to ask why my phone was telling me that I had no space left, I don’t have anything on my phone but a few hundred pictures and a handful of songs.  With the update my phone started propagating contact info from all my accounts and it didn’t know when to stop, my contacts ended up eating up over half my phones memory.  I got that fixed.  Ever given much thought to how things change?  Life is what happens in between your planned events.  I got a call from my Dad yesterday afternoon saying I will be there in about 90 minutes we are just outside the Dells.  I had no idea what he was talking about as apparently I wasn’t getting texts because of my phone issue, I am glad that I got to spend some time with my father.  

No comments:

Post a Comment