Monday, March 9, 2015

Daily Dose of BS March 9 time change

Parts of Arizona, parts of Indiana, and all of Hawaii have it right…leave the time alone.  I hate the time change…I hate changing the clocks, I hate that when spring rolls around I get one less hour of sleep, in fact this past weekend we only had a 47 hour weekend, and as I am getting older I hate that my body doesn’t seem to cooperate with the change as it once did.  Lets address these three issues… 1- I hate changing my clocks, well La Crosse Technologies has helped with this, however, I finally got my microwave and stove to show the same time, now with the change and they are off again, and when I changed my watch, I changed the date by mistake (I have an old school analog watch). Number 2- you lose an hour of sleep, I for one am smart enough to listen to my body when tired I sleep and when my alarm rings I get up, weekends are no different.  Bringing me to my 3rd issue that my body is not as elastic as it once was, I was up an hour past my bed time last night…why..because that is how I trained my body the past 6 months or so.  Come fall I am going to be tired an hour after my alarm rings.  Let’s all get together and ban the time change, or have a compromise the next time and switch it by 30 minutes and call it good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment