Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Daily Dose of BS March 3 cell phones

I just read that you shouldn’t use your cell phone while you are trying to charge it, the quote was using your phone while trying to charge it is like filling a bucket with a hole in the bottom.  I find that with the exception of when I am working, sleeping or driving I am looking at almost all the time, and when at work I am using it to communicate when not talking on the air.  I am in almost constant contact with someone, and I don’t even know why I am.  I think about the amount of time that people waste on their phones each and every day.  For me it used to be even worse but I took angry birds, and ninja fruit off my phone.  I still have to charge my phone a couple times a day, and I do use it when I am charging it.  Does your phone last the day on a charge or do you have to constantly find a place to plug in to also?  

No comments:

Post a Comment