Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Daily Dose of BS March 25 media

Is traditional media dead?  I am talking about the good old forms of broadcast media?  I am talking radio and tv.  I spend hours a day with good old school media, from my time at work on the radio to my drives listening to music and talk to the comfort of my recliner for screen time catching my favorite tv shows.  I think that the delivery system of both radio and tv have changed but the premise has not.  I now stream more of tv than ever before and my radio station both streams and podcasts our shows.  Heck we even have an app (get it here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wlfnam.player ) We are changing and evolving but I don’t believe that we are dead.  I think we either need to keep up, reinvent or get out of the way.  How do you listen to the radio or watch tv?

No comments:

Post a Comment