Friday, March 27, 2015

Daily Dose of BS March 27 famous

Ever met anyone famous?  I have had the chance to meet a few rock stars, an actor or two and lots of politicians.  The one who stood out to me as someone I would like to hang out with was Bill Clinton, seemed like a guy that would be fun around the poker table, I guess it is because he was a professional BS’er for a living.  However most of the famous I have met are just shaking hands as a part of their job, not seeming like it was sincere, or that they even wanted to be there.  Would I personally go out of my way to meet any athlete, rock star or movie star, I don’t think so, unless it was to have a real conversation with them.  For me to go to a meet and greet or have a chance for an autograph, I guess I have out grown that.  How has it been when you met someone famous?  

No comments:

Post a Comment