Monday, March 23, 2015

Daily Dose of BS March 23 snow

I am not surprised that we have snow on the ground today.  After the few weeks of nice weather and shorts for a few days, winter has returned to the Upper Midwest.  Funny how on Friday when it wasn’t winter that I didn’t even think of snow now heading into day three of Spring we have a few inches of snow.  By the way because of this snow I lost a lunch bet to my friend at News 8.  I will pay up Michelle.  Were you of the thought that snow was done prior to our last fling with winter?  I was, in fact was ready to put the shovels up in the rafters of the garage a few days ago, I am glad that I wasn’t motivated to do so otherwise I would be back on the ladder bringing them down again.  I know I don’t need to remind you but feel I should say it, drive safe and remember it isn’t a race to get to or from work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment