Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Daily Dose of BS March 4 guns

Dumb idea Governor.  I am all for the conceal carry laws and for law abiding Americans to carry guns, but it is a decision, and a decision that is not to be made lightly to own a gun.  There is currently a 48 hour waiting period on picking up a handgun, and I bet that the 48 hours of wait time can be tough to wait for.  I recall when I was a kid and waiting for the summer trip or waiting for the big test, or just about any wait for something that you wanted.  48 hours is a long time, but it is also a time for reflection, and I really feel as though a 48 hour wait on a hand gun is an acceptable time period.  I also know that if you wanted to get a gun and knew the wrong person or in this case the right person that you would be able bypass the typical 48 hour wait.  Nothing is wrong with a little patience especially when it could be life changing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment