Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Daily Dose of BS March 11 Hillary

I watched the Hillary Clinton news conference yesterday afternoon.  I didn’t believe it, because it looked as though she is not telling the truth, when addressing the media Hillary’s eyes are looking all around and she didn’t make sense.  Hillary said she didn’t want to be inconvenienced with a second cell phone, excuse me?  As the Countries leading diplomat you didn’t want to carry two phones, what if you win the presidency will you be inconvenienced with having to carry two phones then?  When you are in a high power government job you would think that a second small phone wouldn’t be an inconvenience, how many commoners or regular people carry a second phone.  Also I don’t know about you but I have multiple email accounts set up on my phone, and they all work.  I am not buying her excuses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment