Friday, October 31, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Oct 31 no masks

Today is Halloween and many will don masks, but maybe today we are really showing who we really are.  Have you ever given that any thought?  I am guessing that many will dress up as they really see themselves.  I think what would be better if we took off those masks and be who you are all the time.  It isn’t an easy task, but I believe that it can be done.   I do try to be the same person on air as I am in life, but it has been pointed out that sometimes I too put on that mask.  Being who others want us to be can put a strain on who you are, and who you have become, I think that today we should all enjoy the day being the person that you are with your mask on then next week try to be the person you are without that mask, live life who you are and have no worries.  Be proud of the person that you have become, and if you are not happy with that person, work on changing yourself to be the person you want to become.  Happy Halloween 

No comments:

Post a Comment