Thursday, October 30, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Oct 30 faith restored

Ever misplaced money?  I went to the post office yesterday to pick up my mail for my business and ended up with a bunch of junk mail and a couple of checks.  I had to go up to the postal desk to ask a question about my home delivery and while waiting in line opened the checks and put them into my pocket, the same pocket as my keys.   Asked my question, headed to my car, unlocked the door and drove home.  After I let the dog out I noticed that my checks weren’t in my pocket, the fear of what happened to my money went through my head, I looked in the car, rechecked my pockets, checked my pockets again, checked the car, got back into the car and drove back to the post office with panic rushing through my veins, got on my hands and knees and looked around where I parked and found one of the envelopes now the panic really sets in, head back into the post office stood in line, and it couldn’t move fast enough, finally got up and asked the question if anyone turned in any envelopes, no one did, a guy Keith in line said yea I found them and was going to return them to the business on the envelope.  Thanks Keith for making my day and making me realize that there is good in the world.  If you know Keith from Dynamic Recycling give him a pat on the back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment