Monday, October 20, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Oct 20 random act of kindness

On facebook I got invited to participate in Random Act of Kindness day.  I was intrigued so I googled it and found that there are a few of them out there, however since I never heard of it before I am going to participate in the 2nd annual Random Act of Kindness day tomorrow.  October 21st this date was picked to honor the persons Mother and her Mom’s birthday.  So I challenge you to participate in this day tomorrow, and maybe do it a few times per year on dates that are important to you.  The acts don’t have to be big, you could buy coffee for the person behind you in line, or you could hold the door for someone, rake the neighbor’s yard, call and take a friend out for lunch, do something and make the day great.  I am guessing that your random act will not only feel good to the recipient but to you as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment