Friday, October 17, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Oct 17 street crossing

Don’t you hate when the websites that you are a member to doesn’t work, by allowing you to log in?  I went to one this morning to get some quick reading done and it wouldn’t allow me in.  It said wrong user name and password, it can’t be it has worked for a long time and I haven’t changed it this is irritating.  You know what else bugs me is when you are driving down West Avenue by the University and the students cross the street but push the button for the cross walk before they go causing the flow of traffic to stop.  Or when you stop when there are students in the cross walk and you stop to allow them to cross and they don’t give you the wave.  I am not asking for much just a common courtesy of a nod, a smile or quick wave.   

No comments:

Post a Comment