Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Oct 29 scary stuff

Election day is just under a week away.  Last night was a heated debate with the 3rd district candidates Congressman Ron Kind and challenger Tony Kurtz.  There was more interrupting than I have seen at other debates, some finger pointing and raised voices.  I guess that the debate did exactly what it was supposed to do, get some questions answered, and show how your favorite candidate does under pressure.  Besides the Election Day coming up another scary event coming up this week Halloween and this year it is on a Friday.  I am guessing that the local bars will be hopping and there will be lots of scary customs and some sexy ones as well.  Halloween is a whole different beast now than it was back in the day when I put on my Dads old work clothes and my Mom used eye liner to give me a beard, I used to go as a hobo and once in a while as a plain ghost, depending on if we got new sheets or not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment