Friday, October 10, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Oct 10 voter id

The US Supreme Court has blocked the State of Wisconsin from requiring the use of photo id to vote.  I waffle on this decision as I used to believe that you should have a photo id to vote but can see how there really weren’t that many people who cheated the system.  I understand that having only one fake vote spoils the whole process, but really requiring a voter id kind of puts a damper on voters anyway.  I look at it this way Election Day is coming up on November 4th.  I bet that most of the people reading this do not even know outside of the Governor’s race who is running and what that person stands for.  I think instead of worrying about if someone has the proper id we should really worry if people have the proper education to make a good choice.  Once we start getting more people who take their job as an American seriously and get out and vote then and maybe then we can worry if there is someone pretending to be someone else, till then lets just work on educating the voters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment