Friday, October 3, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Oct 3 football

NFL football should be on Sundays.  I don’t have time to dedicate more than one afternoon a week for football.  With the way life is now there isn’t time, we gotta do this, that and the other thing.  We have deadlines for work and life.  With that being said, I think the NFL should reconsider having games on other than Sundays.  Since I am talking about it now I also think that the games should be played on network tv, over the air, free network television.  Here is why, we as fans are invested in a team, we have our routines, our superstitions etc when watching a game, and when the delivery system changes the outcome of the game can as well.  I bet that Viking fans thought that they were going to march into Lambeau Field last night and beat the Packers, it could have happened if were a Sunday game but peoples mojo was off because it was a Thursday game, after all it isn’t known as any given Thursday, its every given Sunday.  And now what am I supposed to do Sunday afternoon, work?

No comments:

Post a Comment