Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Daily 8 Dose of BS Oct advertising

Pretty cool to see a lunar eclipse this morning on way to work, my work buddies and I took a few moments out of our days to enjoy it together.  Gas prices are down again 3.26 per gallon, I am glad we never hit the 4 bucks that they were calling for.  All our prices are going up and wages are staying the same, who is making all the money?  I am not.  A restaurant right next door to the radio station closed, the weird thing is that they spent the spring and most of the summer working to get this restaurant open, I wonder how many thousands of dollars they spent?  They were open for less than two months, I guess it goes to show you that you do need to advertise your business.  We come across much advertising in the course of a day, what advertiser stands out to you and what caused that business to be top of mind?  I keep thinking of the old jingles like plop, plop fizz, fizz – or libbys, libbys, libbys on the label, label, label.  Or Wettstein's  wow Wettstein's  now.  What advertiser has done this to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment