Monday, October 13, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Oct 13 choices

Life is about choices.  We make good and bad choices all the time.  I went to the Ark game on Friday, it’s the game between the two local high schools, this year the Logan Rangers dominated the Central Red Raiders.  The bad choice there was at half time a Central student decided to shed his clothing and go for a job across the football field.  I think the best hit in the game was the coach tackling the kid.  I found out after the game that most of the students knew that this was going to happen, which surprises me that it was able to be pulled off.   As a parent I would be mortified if my kids did something such as this, you know we work our lives to teach our kids right from wrong and when they get the chance they make their own choices.  Speaking of choices, we have our choices to make in a few weeks with the mid-term election, the first of two debates was last Friday night, who do you think won?  

No comments:

Post a Comment