Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Oct 14 pay attention

I am going to put on my preachy Dad hat now.  You know I mention it all the time to pay attention when doing things.  I saw an adult yesterday at my sons football game texting and walking while avoiding puddles walk into a table.  He didn’t fall but come on people pay attention.  This goes for all aspects of life, from driving to walking to what you do on your computer.  I recall when I was a kid my Dad would say to me use your head for something other than to hold your glasses or your hat.  It must have done something for me cause I don’t like to wear hats.  Seriously though I think we need to put away our phones and enjoy what is around us we need to live in the here and now not what could be.  I too am guilty of this, but I can honestly say to this point I have not walked into a table.  Pay attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment