Monday, November 3, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Nov 3 rally

A few things about this weekend, got the leaves raked, went out with some friends, took a road trip, stopped by as a reporter to a political rally.  Three of the four items went as well as planned even better than planned, one however leaves me scratching my head. Over the weekend both of the candidates running for Governor for the state of Wisconsin were in town.  Both candidates were here stumping for themselves and for their party.  I only happed to hear of one of these stops from a friend of mine who is a Walker fan, he forwarded me info.  Both were covered by local tv and newspaper, I was the only radio person at the rally I attended as a radio reporter.  I tried to get an interview with the Governor, was told there was no availability, that’s odd, both the tv stations that stopped by got one on ones.  Another thing about this weekend it started alternate side parking and also the time change.  Uggh.  Even though there were a few downfalls it was a great weekend.  I also don’t understand the Governors bashing of the media, if it wasn’t for the media none of the candidates would get any air time except for the time bought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment