Monday, June 30, 2014

Daily Dose of BS June 30 storms

It is amazing what some rain and wind can do to a community.  I don’t know about your neighborhood but in my south side La Crosse neighborhood we had some damage.  I was watching tv with a couple of my kids when my son said dad a tree just fell outside, he has lots better hearing than I.  We looked in between rain drops and sure enough a large branch from the house across the street came down.  We waited the storm out then did a bit of exploring in the hood, from lots of loose branches littering the streets to big limbs that have been blown off decades old trees.  In the alley a half a tree blew across the street and landed in the apron of my alley.  The garbage cans from both sides of 16th up and down my alley were bowled over, thank goodness for the big cans and that garbage day was only a few days before otherwise there would have been stuff strewn as far as you could see.  I hope your cleanup is fast and painless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment